[jawsscripts] Problem with JAWS for Windows Hot Spot Clicker Scripts

  • From: "ali kazi" <prince_ali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VICT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 16:28:12 +0200

Hi all,

I am having problems with my Hot Spot Clicker scripts with JAWS. I am
using HSC scripts with JSonar scripts. I tried the automatic installer
for HSC, which didn't work. So, instead, I tried to copy and paste the
relevant scripts into my personalised JAWS settings folder. This worked
to a certain point, but whenever I open Sonar, I am told that there is a
problem with the HSCSRVR.dll file. I did not put this file onto my
computer when I pasted the HSC scripts in, and so I am assuming the
problem is that that dll file is not registered. Could someone please
tell me where to obtain the HSCSRVR.dll file, or else could someone
please email me this file off list?

Thanks a million in advance,

Ali

--