[jawsscripts] Re: Problem with JAWS for Windows Hot Spot Clicker Scripts

  • From: "ali kazi" <prince_ali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 18:13:41 +0200

Hi,

It wasn't exactly an error message, but when it asked me to select my
JAWS language, there was nothing in the combo box. This was the same
problem I had when I tried to install the JSonar scripts, but the manual
install solved the problem with those.

Regards,

Ali

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 16:43:19 +0100, "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> What error did you get when you tried the automatic installer?
>
> Best wishes.
>
> Tim Burgess
> Raised Bar Ltd
> Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822
>
> Don't forget to vote for improved access to music and music technology at
>
> http://www.raisedbar.net/petition.htm

  ali kazi
  prince_ali@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html