[jawsscripts] Re: Jaws Startup settings

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:34:55 -0500

Not sure what is going on but its always been recommended to install previous
versions before newer versions.
If you need a previous version later, I've always uninstalled the later
version,s installed the erly one, then reinstalled.
This keeps the shared files up to date as they are backwards compatible but not
always forward compatible.