[jawsscripts] Re: OffTopic: Jaws user help request

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:06:07 +0200

hello, that has nothing to do with jaws at all.
From my experience, I found that you must go to user accounts at manage my
passwords,
add there the name of the computer you have trying to connect to and the
user and password used for connecting.
Restart and may be it will works.
I suposed that jaws user has windows xp.
With out this name and password, windows xp connects anonimously to the
other computer and it has no rights regardless of the rights granted on the
destination computer.
best regards