[jawsscripts] Re: Note Organizers

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 02:05:07 +1000

Hey Kirtis.

you got funding  for this project man?

it looks like just a personal thing, not a corporate work application
though.  But, scripting an application is not a simple task at all, and I
would be very surprised if anyone were to nibble at it unless they had some
overriding reason to do so?  or were you just asking if any existed already
for the app. I'd certainly never heard of it before. it does sound useful,
but, as I say, scripting is just jolly hard sloggin work really. my view.
so, if noone responds to your queery, you'll know that noone else has been
working on any scripts for it already. and that there may not be any
available that any of us know about.

have you ever tried tackling scripting an application yourself?

it's not an easy task I reckon!

Geoff c.