[jawsscripts] Make Jaws Completely not Processing

  • From: "Dang" <danghoaiphuc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:25:57 +0700

Hello,
We just develop a dictionary application and get the problem when running with
Jaws. Our application runs very smooth and well without Jaws but with Jaws, it
processing any things in a certain application? Already use the sleep mode,
Pass Key Through but still cannot solve the problem. Your help would be very
highly appreciated and thankful. We use the Combo Box standard control of
windows. In that control there are 2 controls, one Edit and one listbox. We use
Sapi 5 to speak in our application. When user types a word to look for in the
edit field, the listbox will appear range of similar words. I don't know why my
application responses very very slow.
Dang