[jawsscripts] Re: How do I make an icon accessible?

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:31:39 +1000

Of course HSC could do this for you easily.
if you were to install it and make a hotspot for anything you want to click
on, carefully remembering to seek to remove all dynamic information from
various window titles first, and most probably deleting totally, in my view,
all, the data from the Current window name, given that in my experience,
windowNames can change so readily, especially if they're populated with
clickable graphics which can toggle their states, such as Sonar Tabs bottom
left of screen etc.

Http://www.hotspotclicker.org

You know about it right?