[jawsscripts] Re: How do I make an icon accessible?

  • From: "Javad Hoseini" <javad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:48:45 +0330

Dear Chris
Thank you for your reply.
Sorry I didn't explain well. I am not talking about oovoo website, but about
ooVoo messenger. When I open ooVoo Messenger 3.5, It has a login window with
buttons and textboxes. I can switch from buttons to textboxes but I can't click
on link icons such as "Create a new account". Of course I can click on it with
JAWS Cursor, but I want to know if there is a way I can click it with regular
PC cursor too. Actually, I want to set focus to it.

Javad Hoseini
انجمن پژوهشي آسيب هاي بينايي (راوي)
Research Association for Visual Impairments
www.IranRAVI.com
Skype: IranRAVI