[jawsscripts] How do I make an icon accessible?

  • From: "Javad Hoseini" <javad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:23:22 +0330

Hello Dear All
May I firstly thank the founders of group for creating this mailing list and
say hello to everybody.
Secondly, I have a question about making non-accessible icons accessible for
JAWS. In the log-in window of oovoo, there are some links, textboxes and
buttons. When we press Tab, the focus switches from textboxes to buttons, but
the links never get focused. For example the link for "Create a new Account",
can't be focused and we may only access it with JAWS Cursor. Is there a way we
can set focus to that link too?

Thank you
Javad Hoseini
ÇäÌãä ŽæåÔí ÂÓíÈ åÇí ÈíäÇíí (ÑÇæí)
Research Association for Visual Impairments
www.IranRAVI.com
Skype: IranRAVI