[jawsscripts] How can non standard graphics be labled?

  • From: "David ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:29:12 -0500

Hi list members,  I'd like to know how can nonstandard graphics be labled in
different applications?

As an example, in one application there is a button that says close, another
that says scan.  How can i let jaws know that these should have labels on them?
 There are also applications that when i hear graphic or button, but there is
no way to label this graphic using the auto graphics labeler, what can i do in
a case like this?  I would appreciate any information that you may have.  Thank
you.