[jawsscripts] Re: How can non standard graphics be labled?

  • From: Roy <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:09:01 +0300

hi David

auto-graphics labeling is done by pressing CTRL+JawsKey+G , wait til Jaws says
"X graphics where labeled" where X is the number of graphics found.
if no tooltips are available , manual labeling is Done by placing either the PC
or Jaws cursor on the location of the graphic , then pressing JawsKey+G (this
time without CTRL) , give it a name , specify that it's application based.
now , when you come across this graphic you should see a meaningful name
instead of just graphic XXX.
hope this helps
Roy.