[jawsscripts] Re: Help for my first scripting experience...

  • From: "Vincenzo Rubano" <vincenzorubano@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:56:32 +0200

Hi Jackie,
so....
If I understand correctly, it isn't possible to create scripts for FL
Studio...Isn't it?
Ok, thanks alot for your advices.... I think they can be very useful! :)
About synapse Orion, the second editor, it is not very popular...
But I think it's more accessible than fruity loops!
Infact, there is a menù bar, and all the settings can be aggiusted from
there.... The problem is to manage the pattern sequencer, which is done of
graphics...
Jaws reads them, but only with numbers (graphic id)...
I am studying it, do you think I can start scripting from this?
                                 Vincenzo.