[jawsscripts] Re: Help for my first scripting experience...

  • From: "Vincenzo Rubano" <vincenzorubano@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:14:12 +0200

Hi Geof,
thanks alot for your thoughts, tey are always usefull.... (I saved your
email!)...
Now I downloaded HSC...
If I understand correctly, I have to use it with the graphics that simply
don't exist for jaws, isn't it (so it can be very usefull)?
But about this, I have to ask a question....Is using HSC the same thing of
using the jaws scripts function "MoveTo"?
So, if I understand correctly, the work program is:
1. Label all the graphics on the screen visible to jaws;
2. Using HSC to label the graphics not visible for jaws;
Isn't it?
OK, sorry for my English, I think in this message there are lots of
mystakes! :(
And thaks alot for your interesting in solving my problem!
                                       Vincenzo.

 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Emailpaghe: le paghe in 3 click, veloce ed efficiente puoi averlo in prova
gratuita fino al 31 dicembre 2010. Cosa aspetti provalo!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10684&d=21-9