[jawsscripts] Re: Data Tables & All Tables

  • From: "East, Robin" <Robin.East@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:26:06 -0600

Jaws does not distinguish between the two. It expects that the table is
for data and not formatting. So If I hit the letter T I will jump to a
table then I can use the table navigation keys to read the data. CLF and
W3C aa state that tables must not be used for formatting purposes.
Hope this helps.
Robin