[jawsscripts] Apologies and my query!

  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:31:55 +0100

Hi All,
First let me apologise for sending this message incorrectly  earlier with a
bad subject line and nothing in the body except some text from a members
previous contribution. Here is my dilemma again.

I am trying to write up a script for a small application. The application
has no menus or keystrokes. It has graphics however which I have labeled and
have determined  which of these graphics I need to click on to  complete my
task. What I would like to know is how do I create a script that will find a
graphic inside the main application window and then perform the
"LeftMouseButton" function on it?. Also can someone give me an example of
how I find out  how to gain focus of an application window and a child
window. I am only just  reading the scripting manual and am using simple
applications to try and develop some scripting skills.

Many thanks for your help.

Paul.