[jawsscripts] Hi All,

  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:21:56 +0100

I have an application which has no keystrokes or menus. I have identified
how it works by clicking on graphics etc. I would like to create a script
myself  which would require me finding within the main application window
that graphic  which kicks off the program. I am only reading the script
manual a short while and am still unsure about how to do this task. I am
using little scripting tasks like this to get some practice and hope someone
can give me some outline of what I might need to do to achieve this.
Also, can someone explain to me how to get focus of a main application
window, just some simple example would be good.

Many thanks,

Paul.