[jawsscripts] Re: An interesting scripting problem

  • From: "Alcidonis Law Office" <lawoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 02:32:47 -0400

Jackie:

You teach scripting? Where can I find your course?

Please make note of our new address.
Rod Alcidonis, Esquire.
Alcidonis Law Office, LLC
2824 Cottman Avenue
Suite 15
Philadelphia, PA 19149
Tel: (215) 305-8085
Fax: (215) 525-0999
Work: Attorney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Listservs: lawoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

No-fault divorce/custody, personal injury, family-based immigration, real
estate transactions.