[jawsscripts] Adjusting the Items in verbosity dialog box

  • From: "Arya" <brk339999@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:04:48 +0530

Hello friends,
I am trying to script an application,
were I want to include some items in in the verbosity dialog box.
I am able to display the items in the dialog box, but I am not sure how to
adjust the value of the items,  and to display the help message.
Kindly, help me, to complete this task.
I am pasting the code below.

Include "hjglobal.jsh" ; default HJ global variables

Include "hjconst.jsh" ; default HJ constants

Include "HjHelp.jsh" ; Help Topic Constants

Include "common.jsm" ; message file

Const

CstrList = " : Item1 | : Item2 | : Item3 "

Script AdjustJAWSOptions ()

GetActiveConfiguration ()

If GetJFWVersion () >= 900000 Then

OptionsTreeCore (CstrList)

Else

JAWSVerbosityCore (CstrList)

EndIf

EndScript

With Regards.
Visit.
http://www.ultrauniverse.co.cc
Experience the ultimate!, beyond borders.