[jawsscripts] Re: Adjusting the Items in verbosity dialog box

  • From: "David Farough" <David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:22:10 -0400

you can go to:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/documentation/screen-readers.asp
and download the document titled: Updating Verbosity Scripts for the
JAWS Options Tree View (self-extracting file)

David Farough
Application Accessibility Coordinator/coordonateur de l'accessibilité
Information Technology Services Directorate /
Direction des services d'information technologiques
Public Service Commission / Commission de la fonction publique
Email / Courriel:  David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. / Tél:    (613) 992-2779

>>> "Arya" <brk339999@xxxxxxxxx> 10:34 am Friday, July 17, 2009 >>>
Hello friends,
I am trying to script an application,
were I want to include some items in in the verbosity dialog box.
I am able to display the items in the dialog box, but I am not sure how
adjust the value of the items,  and to display the help message.
Kindly, help me, to complete this task.