[jaws-uk] Re: windows live mail and jaws

  • From: "Jennie Harrison" <the_jenster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 19:25:35 +0100

mel you gave me a shock then as your on the other list too! *smiles*
you are right in what you say, it used to be there when I tabbed away and
went back. now all that is there when I do that is what I have already typed
I have tried this with email addresses that have been in my contacts a very
long time and it does the same!
have had a nosey round in settings too and can't see anything that I might
have changed to cause this
thanks
Jen x