[jaws-uk] Re: windows live mail and jaws

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:54:47 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Graham,
to go back to version 14, first uninstall version 15 of windows live
essentials,
and then download and install the version from this website:
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-xp
Note that this version works on vista and 7 as well as xp. Also, on the webpage
you need to first set the language combo box, and then a download now link
becomes available after it.

David.