[jaws-uk] Re: the computer keeps saying

  • From: "Susan" <susan.beggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:05:03 -0000

hi daron

no i've windows 98, and yes i think the colour settings might have been
affected in
some way as the desk top is a different colour and the icoms are bigger and the
background in outlook express is a different colour also. if you think this is
the
problem would it be possible for you or some one on the list to give me step by
step
instructions to get me back to normal. also how to get rid of that series of
letters
that keeps coming up when i do all most anything on the computer.
many thanks