[jaws-uk] Re: reporting errors to Freedom Scientific

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:17:43 +0000

Freedom Scientific do not usually issue confirmation or necessarily get back to
user's who report errors with the JAWS 12 or other betas unless they
specifically require more information.  They look for frequency and pattern of
faults from multiple users go gain some understanding of the problem.  Not
everything that is reported to them can be fixed by the release date.

BTW JAWS 12 has been released.  More info here:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/JAWS-whats-new.asp

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road