[jaws-uk] Re: reporting errors to Freedom Scientific

  • From: "Jonathan Horniblow (Talking Newspaper Services)" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:12:35 +0100

I also had zero help from them - 2 emails, 1 phone call, 3 months, 0 responses.

However, someone from Sight & Sound Technology saw my plight on
another list, and as a UK agent did try very hard to get in touch with
FS.

It took them several weeks too - all credit to them, they did finally
manage a response.

Might be worth a shot?