[jaws-uk] Re: question on the accessibility of microsoft office 2007 with jaws 11.0.1461

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:38:59 +0100

As regards the Calendar in Outlook 2007 I'm experiencing the following
problen and would appreciate suggestions concerning how to resolve it.
I am able to view colleague's calendars to check their availibility
when arranging meetings etc. However on closing and re-opening the
calendar I find that colleague's calendars are still visible. A
sighted colleague informs me that there is a box which can be
check/unchecked to show/not show other people's calendars, however I
can not seem to locate this. Can anyone please advise on how I close
other people's calanders without having to ask for sighted assistance?

Many thanks,

Kevin