[jaws-uk] Re: problem with oe6 and jaws 9.0.215u with Oe6 email

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 18:03:53 +0100

Hi thanks Leonie I was hunting back through all my emails, if I could have remembered the subject line maybe I could have found it doing an advanced search in OE, I still have not got the hang of that it is different Outlook Express to MS Outlook, I think this answer you have given may also solve rashnie's problem guess he will let us know ----- Original Message ----- From: "Léonie Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>