[jaws-uk] Re: problem with oe6 and jaws 9.0.215u with Oe6 email

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 12:54:33 +0100

Yes we all know when we are beaten of course nothing like sight. However if
it had been column width  there  were in the past different   setting for
some than others I once could not  get in the whole of a Date or time in
Sent items   or the inbox for example. so   no idea theEmail lef.t

just guess work a sighted User on Jaws list did a different setting  for
himself than for his Jaws  Vip wife.  also changing topic  recently when
finally getting the interceptor fixed between Lunar and Jaws, it took
a young   girl visitor  with  a mouse this end and  at the Lunar Support a
sighted person instructing, and then it took time,   before that it was
Driver after Driver ,but problem was the Interceptor  my having Independent
Graphics or Video card.   It stopped finally the B.Sod Blue Screen of death!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>