[jaws-uk] Re: problem with oe6 and jaws 9.0.215u with Oe6 email

  • From: "Rashmi Shah" <RASHMI.SHAH.TAGGART@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:37:42 +0100

Dorothy

No I do not know how to do it by keystroke, but when checking in view, size, pic indicating 75 and same after problem being solve, so I think without a sighted help, I do not think it will be possible for a blind person to carry out the instruction.

Rashmi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>