[jaws-uk] Re: problem subscribing to FS News letter

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:37:17 +0100

Hi Tris,

Thank you for your message on this thread, however, I started the thread primarily because I was having a problem subscribing to the FS newsletter, and the reason I intended to subscribe was not exactly to find out what each update contained, but to enable me to be able to download each update as soon as it was available, rather than checking for updates in jaws more often than I actually needed to.

Alexander Shannon