[jaws-uk] Re: problem subscribing to FS News letter

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:38:07 +0100

Yes, that is how it is on mine, thanks for the tip

From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: problem subscribing to FS News letter
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 13:49:12 +0100

Hi Andrew,

Assuming that you are using Outlook Express, preferably version 6, navigate to the tools menu and then cursor down to options and press enter.

You should land on the General page of the options dialogue. The option you should land on should say something like When starting go directly to my inbox folder check box checked.

If this is the case, tab about 8 times, or until you hear Jaws say Make default button to activate press space bar then either press space bar or enter on that button and then tab to the apply button and press it if it is available. Once you have done that, tab to the OK button and exit outlook Express. Hopefully this should have made Outlook Express the default.

I am sure someone like George, or another list member will clarify things if I have missed something out.

press the OK button
Alexander Shannon