[jaws-uk] Re: oh help with AVG

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:36:46 -0000

Hi Ron,
Sorry no it is not in system tray it is in Programmes and i have looked in the
help file to see if that could help and I am none the wiser this deosn't seem
to be working for some reason what should I do?
Also i have had trouble in playing a cd in windows media player it goes
straight over to reel player and thenpromptly won't play the cd in the drive
what do I need to do to activate this I do need help and i don't have anyone
sihgtted to do so at present so nay help would be useful.
kind regards
from
jane