[jaws-uk] Re: oh help with AVG

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:56:22 -0000

Jane,

Go to your desktop and launch the AVG programme.
Press the alt key, and down arrow to launch control centre and hit that
press alt key, and right arrow to Service
Down arrow to Check for updates, which is also hot key F9
If it prompts you to download certain files, you need to make sure you
press the space bar on them to select them, then tab to update now.

Sit back for a minute or so, The pc will do the rest.

In this Service tab, you'll also see Schedule updates. You can go into
this and follow the tabs to set things up, it's all fairly explanatory
as you go through.

hth, Robin.

Date: 10/02/05