[jaws-uk] Re: oh help with AVG

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:19:13 -0000

Jane, I don't know if anyone else has helped you?  If not try this.

Go into the system tray with insert F 11 and press enter.  If you arrow up once
or twice you will see updates.  Press enter and if there are any updates they
will come down.  If not it will tell you there no updates.

If AVG is not in the system tray, try the programmes menu.  Enter on AVG and
then press the second button from the top right of the number pad.  This will
bring up the context menu and you arrow up as before.

If you get into trouble doing this write back.

You don't need a different virus checker or fire wall.  AVG and the Windows
fire wall are okay.

Cheers

Ron