[jaws-uk] more on downloading realplayer

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 20:42:09 +0100

HI all,

Have now found the linnk on the BBC site but when I enter on  the downloannn
realplayer 10nothing seems to happen and I am still on the same page.

Also as I managed to get realplayer on my desktop and in my programs erliear
with sighted assistance, is it necessary for me to remove these prior to
relaunching realplayer from the BBC site.

Please could someone let me know.

Paul.