[jaws-uk] Re: more on downloading realplayer

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 16:45:08 +0100

You need to uninstall programs from ad remove programs in control panel.
Once you've moved ddown the list to real player that should be selected so
you can tab to the uninstall button and hit return.

Remember this will uninstall the program from your computer including the
desktop and start menu.

Nigel
What M, makes really crappy software?