[jaws-uk] (jaws-uk) - Installing Daisy Books onto my desktop

  • From: "ELSPETH PEARCE" <elspeth_pearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 21:16:49 -0000

I am using FS Reader.  Is there a way of installing the daisy book I want to
read on to my computer?  I notice that I have a folder in My Documents
called Daisy Books, but I cannot find a way of saving the book into this
folder.  The moment I remove the disc from the computer, all reference to it
seems to be gone.  In a former Victor Reader software package, there was a
way to add it to the bookshelf.

Elspeth Pearce