[jaws-uk] Re: (jaws-uk) - Installing Daisy Books onto my desktop

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:53:43 +0100

Hi Elspeth, to get the book from the cd onto your computer do the following:
  First make a little folder for the book contents in the daisy books folder
you mention. Call it whatever the name of the book is. Now put in your cd. A
window will come up asking what you want to do. Choose Open folder to view
files and press enter. The contents of the cd will be displayed. Press control
and a to select all the contents, then control c to copy to the clipboard.
close the cd window and go to the folder you made. press enter on it to open
it. Then press control and v to paste the copied contents into it. You will
hear the cd whirring as the files are copied across. That's it.
                    John.