[jaws-uk] Re: (jaws-uk) - Installing Daisy Books onto my desktop

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 22:20:51 +0100

1. Open FSReader.
2. Press ctrl+o.
3. Tab to the change directory button and press it.
4. Follow the rest of the instructions.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 23/04/2010 22:16, ELSPETH PEARCE wrote:
I am using FS Reader. Is there a way of installing the daisy book I want
to read on to my computer? I notice that I have a folder in My Documents
called Daisy Books, but I cannot find a way of saving the book into this
folder. The moment I remove the disc from the computer, all reference to
it seems to be gone. In a former Victor Reader software package, there
was a way to add it to the bookshelf.

Elspeth Pearce