[jaws-uk] Re: help needed with media player

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:42:26 -0000

MessageHi Mark,
Wiith regards to what Ron has said that didn't work I use win 98second edition
with 4.5.1 and I am not sure about yoru isntructions could you explain in
simple terms, although I understand what Ron has said but this didn't work at
all, I must be dong something wrong he mentioned some kind of control panel,
don't knwo wherehe means can you or he explain this to me please? cheers
fromJane