[jaws-uk] Re: help needed with media player

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:52:23 -0000

Jane, windows key and P for Programmes then enter.  Now press and hold down the
insert key on the number pad with the little finger on your right hand and your
index finger on the right control panel.  Whilst holding these down press the
letter V with the index finger of your left hand.  This should tell you the
version.  If your computer is fairly new it will be version 9 or even 10.