[jaws-uk] Re: help needed as illegal operation keeps coming up

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:28:08 -0000

MessageHi Mark,
Yes it was working fine until about threeweks ago before I went on holiday it
was fine when I returned it was playing games with me so I wondered if I have
done something to it to make it like it is I did install something the other
day which I can't seem to delete in progrrammes this could be a problem but
apart from that I can't sem to identify anything else.
kind regard
from
Jane