[jaws-uk] Re: help needed as illegal operation keeps coming up

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:32:36 -0000

Hi Jane,

sounds to me as though it could be time for a System restore. I take it
you're running a version no older than Millennium? I think that's when
System restore was introduced anyway, although i stand corrected on that
one. Maybe someone could pop in and let us know.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
E-mail: mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx