[jaws-uk] Re: facebook

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 01:52:29 -0000

The point is that a winge about how long it takes you to navigate the site
without you going into a bit of detail about what exactly you are having a
problem with is unlikely to get you a constructive answer about what you can
do to improve things as you really haven't said what the problem is you are
having.
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493
Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773