[jaws-uk] Re: facebook

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:55:56 -0000

well the site is a bit cluttered perhaps but I would not say it is that bad
that it should take you hours to navigate.  Maybe you do not know your
screenreader as well as you should do.  Using the internet with a
screenreader in general takes some learning.

Go to JAWS help and choose web resources and the surfing the internet option
from there.  getting into using the internet efficiently is probably good
use of your time.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page