[jaws-uk] Re: disc clean up ann defrag

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:31:23 +0100

Hi Paul,

If you want to use the program enditall suggested by George, you can find a
download and scripts for it at:
http://www.jfwlite.com/programs/
Navigate down through the level 2 headings until you arrive at "System
Utility Applications".  You will find the downloads for the program and
scripts here.

I would also suggest that you disable any screen savers etc which you might
have that could possibly kick in during the defrag because such things will
cause defrag to start again from the beginning.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel: 01869 347639