[jaws-uk] Re: disc clean up ann defrag

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 22:00:04 +0100

Just to set everyone's mind at ease, it is not uncommon for
a defrag to take as long as Tiddy says, but usually this is
only when it has not been done for a very long time, indeed
if at all.

Personally, I tend to set off a defrag before I go to bed.

However, I also suggest you use a utility like End-it-all to
ensure that only esseential programs and services are
running on the system.  (Hopefully someone can give you a
URL for this program)

George.