[jaws-uk] Re: citylink:

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:14:44 -0000

MessageHi Robin,

This definately sounds like it's an issue related to Java.  I've seen this on
other web sites that use Java applets.

A couple of questions.  Do you have a Java Run-time Environment and the Access
Bridge installed?  If so, what are the versions?  You should be able to find
this by looking in the add/remove control panel applet.

Will