[jaws-uk] Re: citylink:

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:46:53 -0000

Hi Jim,

Well perhaps that particular route stopped at that time, but never mind.
I tried this site a couple of times, and eventually got some success,
but only after I refreshed the screen, and in fact, I had to alt tab
back to the Citylink homepage then alt tab back to the new browser
window of the journey search  and this was the only way I could then
work through stage 2 in selecting departure points within the towns
selected.

I just don't know if it's poor design, sluggish jaws, or AVG7 or
whatever, but it certainly ain't an easy site to get around.

Thanks for your time,

Cheers, Robin.