[jaws-uk] Re: add sender in Outlook

  • From: "Hugh Megarry" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:46:34 -0000

For some reason I can not find add sender well its not there lol and I also
have the problem that I have two email accounts but can not find a simple
way to switch accounts I used to be able to switch accounts in office xp but
not in office 2003 would it be something to do with the    way I installed
office I have full menus checked so nothing should be missing from the menus