[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and dongle

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:35:19 -0000

Hi Jim,

The JAWS dongle really only replaces the License, so you
would still have to install JAWS. And if you needed to do
that at a potential employer's system, you might just run
into a problem where it required an administrator to log on
to install. Nevertheless, it's a good idea, though perhaps
for a second interview when it could be pre-arranged.

I'm not sure of the current additional dongle cost, perhaps
Tristram can advise.

George.